SILK PRAISE AND WORSHIP BANNERS
TOP TO BOTTOM WITH POLES
- Why are worship flags, praise banners and billows used in Church gatherings?
- What is silk fabric and why is it called Finely Twisted Linen in the Bible?
- Why is the Tabernacle of David important in our worship today?
Click on the questions to go to the pages1
The picture shows four hand painted silk banners. The picture is posted to give a visual of these silk designs as displayed from a top to bottom effect. This particular size is 8 feet tall, and the poles are even longer. This particular size banner can be painted depending on the design needed. One of this size will be at least $300 to $500.
I personally am inspired by new designs that I have been drawing and contemplating. These banners would start in size of 35 inches wide across the top, and 60 inches long. I've moved this type of size before, and it is incredible. Bigger sizes are possible, and at this moment, I believe the 35 x 60 in would be awesome. With experience in moving this size, the banner is attached by a wooden dowel at the top, but not attached to the bottom. The idea is to have the silk banner very light in weight, and flown horizontally, "not vertically", over the people. This particular use is extremely effective and beautiful. All wooden dowels are included with Silk Banners and Silk Flags.
I will be working on these current designs this month in August, 2014. I hope to have pictures posted by the beginning of September.
If your interested in the design of a Silk Banner, please click here to contact me, and I can discuss the designs in process.
All designs are hand painted with special care. Designs are original and can not be exactly duplicated. The fabric is Habotai silk from China. My desire is that they bring a shift to your atmosphere of influence. Flags can be used for worship, praise, demonstration, display and prayer.
Products are shipped via U.S. Priority Mail (2-3 days). Shipping is $10 for the first item and $3 for each additional item. Express shipping with the US Post Office is $20.00. I prefer using this method because it is most cost effective. I can ship through other carriers, butit will cost more. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions, or contact me by clicking here.
RUSH ORDERS - If you are wanting to place a rush order, depending on available time, this may or may not be something I can do. Please contact me immediately.
NORMAL ORDERS - Please allow at least 3 weeks for all orders that do not have a time restraint. Hand painted silk products have several processes before completed, which takes time to create.
• CANCELLATION OF ORDER - Refund is issued if order has been cancelled before the supplies have been purchased or design has been started.
• CUSTOM DESIGNS - There is no refund on custom designs if you receive a product and change your mind once it has been shipped. Custom designs are limited on a order by order inquiry.
• IN STOCK ITEMS - Items must be returned before refund can be issued. There is no refund on shipping costs and there is a 15% restocking fee.
• DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS - Items must be returned before refund can be issued. There is a full refund on defective products